A different way to discover Switzerland. Basel, a city bursting at the seams with fascinating contrasts. A city in which historic buildings meet modern architecture, with world-famous museums and a young, dynamic art scene. Cosmopolitan flair intertwined with enduring traditions. Our Art & Culture package offers art lovers an unforgettable voyage of discovery through this historic city and its impressive museums. Perhaps you will also draw inspiration from the streets of Basel, as Picasso did back in 1932!
- 1 overnight stay in a luxurious double room (city/river view), River Junior Suite or River Suite
- A lavish breakfast served in Brasserie Les Trois Rois
- Free entry to the Fondation Beyeler including a restaurant voucher worth CHF 30 per person
- Free entry to the Kunstmuseum Basel
- A BaselCard that gives you 50% off other cultural attractions as well as free use of public transport in Basel
If you stay with us for 2 nights or more, you will also be able to enjoy a private tour of the old town at a special price. The tour will be led by a city guide from Basel Tourism. This offer can only be booked on request and is subject to availability.
Our reservation team is at your disposal for information and reservations.
T +41 61 260 51 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org